Welcome, May! I know, we are no longer in cold season, but when the rainy weather stubbornly persist, well, a cropped sweater it’s always good idea. Here are just a few pros to consider:
1. We used to wear them just in winter, but knits became a must-have trend for spring 2015;
2. Cropped sweaters become one of the most popular item right now;
3. It’s the best choice for a cozy and fashionable look on a rainy & cold day;
4. Plain, colored or printed, a cropped sweater is one of the most versatile item, suitable for a wide variety of outfits: chic, sport, office or elegant;
5. For casual or sporty outfit, mix the sweater with a shirt, boyfriend jeans, high waisted trousers, flats or ankle boots;
6. For a chic office look, choose between shirts, high waisted skirts, flared trousers, flats, boots, high heel shoes and shiny accessories;
I could mention many other reasons, but I’ll stop here and I will let the picture speak for itself, if you still have some doubts. I choose a smart-casual outfit and I paired my cropped sweater with a plaid shirt, high waisted jeans, black boots and and a fancy necklace.
Outfit: Pimkie white cropped sweater, H&M plaid shirt, H&M high high waisted jeans, Black boots, Zaful Feather necklace
Photographer: Andreea Porceanu
For more inspiration, the same sweater, a sporty-chic inspired outfit, posted two weeks ago, remember?
Well, still there are so many other ways that we can wear this sweater with style.
Photo source: Pinterest
I personally love this item! What do you think?